DELIGHT YOUR PALATE
Food comes in through the eyes and there is nothing better than tasting the proposal of the tasting menu prepared by Emilio Moro’s chef, David Muñoz, in collaboration with Jesús Ramiro, one of the most renowned chefs who has worked hand in hand with Ferran Adriá or Pedro Subijana and achieved, along with his father, the Michelin star at Ramiro’s restaurant in Valladolid.
If you are a connoisseur of gastronomy and wine and enjoy sitting at the table tasting refined dishes paired with our references, this is your experience.
A unique and dynamic event that begins with a cocktail tasting in our vineyard. Afterwards, the experience continues with a visit where you will discover the origins of the Moro family and the terroir that accompanies the winery. It continues with a tour of the winemaking area and aging cellar.
The experience concludes in our restaurant where you will enjoy a tasting menu paired with our wines.
An experience to awaken all the senses and that you can enjoy exclusively, next June 26th from 12:30 pm, with a duration of 5 hours.
– Watermelon gazpacho
– Goose micuit and jerky lollipop
– Bakalao maki with bread and black and white sesame seeds
– Polvorete | D.O BIERZO
– Emilio Moro | D.O. RIBERA DEL DUERO
– Homemade mini croquettes
– Octopus lollipop
– Warm salmorejo of papaya with snow of AOVE extra virgin olive oil
– Hake in green sauce with “manillas” and cockles
– Shoulder of lamb lacquered with honey, oregano and soya
– White chocolate flake stuffed with raspberries
– Warm homemade cheesecake
– Assorted mignardises (choco truffles, coconut balls)
– El Zarzal | D.O. BIERZO
– La Revelía – D.O. BIERZO
– Malleolus | D.O. RIBERA DEL DUERO
– Malleolus de Valderramiro | D.O. RIBERA DEL DUERO
Tour available on Sunday 26 of june at 12.30, 13.00 or 13.30 with a duration of 5h.
* Schedules and dates of reservations subject to availability.
* No reservation is confirmed until we receive a written email from the winery.